Thursday 19 December 2013

Nearing the end of my time at Cill Rialaig

And so my time here at Cill Rialaig is drawing to a close, I feel a sadness. I have become accustomed to waking up the most glorious view of the Skelligs from my window and even now sitting on the stone steps watching the moon lighting up the sea with the distant amber lights twinkling from Waterville. I feel lucky, I feel blessed and humbled to have been part of this great legacy. I look forward to completing the works that I produced here. It is has an extremely productive time. 10 small oil studies, 7 medium size landscapes in oils , 7 watercolours and three graphite drawings. I can be a cold , distant bird that lives in my own world a bit, but even my emotional inarticulacy can sometimes find it within myself to thank all who have ever supported and encouraged me to never give up being an artist.
Thank you 

No comments:

Post a Comment